Living in comfort
A good night's sleep means that your start to each new vacation day will feel twice as good!
Our 16 rooms are tastefully furnished in light colours, every double and single room has a balcony, bathroom with shower and WC, and a safe.
Relaxing on the south-facing balcony - such a sense of wellbeing!
Room prices 2023
The prices are per person/day with including a plentiful breakfast buffet
|Prices 2023||01.04. - 01.08.2023||01.08. - 15.11.2023|
|Double room with shower / WC / balcony / safe||€ 50.-||€ 50.-|
|Single room with shower / WC / balcony / safe||€ 52.-||€ 54.-|
Reductions for children in their parents' room:
Children under 6 years of age stay free with us; for children between 6 and 14 years of age there is a discount of 50% (when staying in their parents' room or apartment).
All prices are per person and night including all taxes from 3 nights (otherwise per night € 2,00 surcharge on the basic price).
Local tax: Beginning on 1 January 2014, a local tax was introduced in South Tyrol/Südtirol. The revenue from this local tax will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services, as well as for the organization of cultural and sports events. The local tax will be levied at all lodging establishments, on a per-guest and per-overnight-stay basis and amounts € 1,35. Children and adolescents under 14 years of age are exempt from levy. The local tax is payable upon departure and is listed separately on the invoice.
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with a wide variety of quality South Tyrolean produce
- Free wireless internet access throughout our establishment as well as outdoors
- Use of the salt water pool (5x10 m) with large lawn, partially under shady palms
- Loungers and sunshades are available to you at any time
- Free lockable parking area for cars and motorbikes
- Closed garage for bicycles and motorbikes
- Free bike hire
- Guest Card